Occasional Updates via Email
- Email Updates — Receive occasional emails regarding land conservation in Pennsylvania, including training opportunities, new resources and public policy news.
We want our emails to be useful and concise. We don’t want to unduly add to the mass of emails you receive every day. And we don’t want you to trash our email before reading it. Consequently, we have a policy of constraining the number and frequency of our email communications. You have the ability to sign up for all or some of the following:
- ConserveLand Update – PALTA’s primary source for email update which shares information regarding resources, tools, and upcoming events. These emails are typically send out no more than once a month.
- Conservation Advocate – PALTA tries to keep members of the conservation community updated on policy and legislative issues. Sign up to receive Conservation Advocate emails to learn how you can take action on important conservation issues.
- Get Outdoors PA – PAthfinder – Learn about new trends in outdoor activities; hear about cool events happening all across Pennsylvania; get to know more about the wonderful Get Outdoors PA partners bringing outdoor recreation to your backyard…plus much more.
Special Purpose Listservs
- PA Conserveland Listserv — This discussion group is a private listserv for land conservation professionals, leadership and volunteers to post questions, provide expertise and exchange ideas. Users of this listserv will be confirmed by a PALTA administrator.
- Transmission Listserv — This listserv is intended for those individuals who are concerned with proposed major, new electricity transmission corridors proposed and threatening landscapes and energy policies.
Getting Off a List
Many have commended us for our judicious use of email. However, if you ever feel you are receiving too much from us, let us know and we’ll drop you from one or all of our email lists.