If you are registering for the EAC Network Conference, you must use this registration form.
All registrations will be submitted online and registrants have the option of paying by credit card, Paypal or by check. If you need assistance, please contact us at 717.230.8560.
- EARLY: up until March 14, 2017
- REGULAR: March 15, 2017 to April 14, 2017
- LATE: $45 late fee on entire registration April 15, 2016 and after
Thursday and Friday full-day registration include lunch and breaks. Saturday sessions and meals are ala carte. When registering, please review your selections for accuracy. This online registration system will not prevent you from registering for overlapping sessions.
ATTENTION SPEAKERS: All speakers are required to register for the conference. Speakers receive vouchers based on the amount of training they are providing. An email will be sent to all speakers with a promo code to use while registering. These promo codes are only to be used by the recipient and are not transferable.
- If you are having trouble registering online, please contact us at 717.230.8560.
- Save money–register early to benefit from early registration rates.
- Late and walk-in registrations will be accepted (with associated late fees). However, the conference or specific field trips or seminars could sell out, so it is recommended that you register early.
- Registrants are responsible for making lodging arrangements. Make reservations with the hotel by April 4th to secure the conference discount and ensure room availability.
- If paying by check, please make payments payable to PALTA.
REGISTRATION MODIFICATION/CANCELLATION POLICY: PALTA must receive written request for refund (to email@example.com) by April 4th. There will be a $50 administrative fee for ANY changes made to your initial registration, including cancellation. Cancellation requests received after April 4th will not be refunded. Non-refunded payment will not be credited towards any other service from PALTA. No-shows who have registered but have not paid are responsible for the unpaid amount and will be invoiced.