Please read these guidelines prior to registering. All registrations will be submitted online and registrants have the option of paying by credit card, Paypal, or check. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact us at 717.230.8560.
Register at ConserveLand.org/2019-conference/register.
- EARLY: up until March 1, 2019 (discount to daily registration rate)
- REGULAR: March 2, 2019 to April 15, 2019
- LATE: $45 late fee on entire registration April 16, 2019 and after
Regular registration rate is $115.00 per day and includes lunch and breaks.
Attention Speakers: All speakers are required to register for the conference. Speakers receive discounts based on the amount of training they are providing. An email will be sent to all speakers with a promo code to use while registering.
- If you are having trouble registering online, please contact us at 717.230.8560.
- Please review our registration modification/cancellation policy at Conserveland.org/2019-conference/register.
- Save money–register early to benefit from early registration rates.
- Late and walk-in registrations will be accepted (with associated late fees). It is recommended that you register as soon as possible as specific field trips or seminars could sell out early.
- Registrants are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. Make reservations with the hotel by April 15 to secure the conference discount.
- Registrants may add additional items to their online registration; however, cancellations and removals require assistance from PALTA staff.
- PALTA must receive written request for refund (to firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30th. There will be a $50 admin fee for ANY changes made to your initial registration, including cancellation. Cancellation requests received after April 30th will not be refunded. Non-refunded payment will not be credited towards any other service from PALTA. No-shows who have registered but have not paid are responsible for the unpaid amount and will be invoiced.
- If paying by check, please make payments payable to Pennsylvania Land Trust Association (or PALTA).