Rates & Details
All registrations for the Pennsylvania Land Conservation Conference must be submitted online through the link provided below. Payments can be made online via PayPal or Credit Card, or by check. For issues regarding registration, please reach out to Carol Grayshaw at email@example.com, or by phone at (717) 219-4074.
- Daily rate for Wednesday:
$65 (early bird price until February 7) | $75 (regular price until March 6)
- Daily rate for Thursday or Friday:
$105 (early bird price until February 7) | $120 (regular price until March 6)
Registrations received March 7th and later will incur a $45.00 late fee on the entire registration.
- Attention Speakers: All speakers must register for the conference. Speakers will receive a discount based on the amount of training they provide. An email will be sent to all speakers containing their promo code for registration. Please contact Carol Grayshaw if you have not received your code. If you will be speaking ONLY at your session, please contact Carol Grayshaw to be registered administratively.
- Meals: Daily rate includes:
- Wednesday: lunch and afternoon break
- Thursday: breakfast, lunch, and afternoon break
- Friday: breakfast, morning break, and lunch.
All Receptions are available to purchase a-la-carte during registration. Guests can be added to all meals. For issues with adding meals, or meal guests, please reach out to Carol Grayshaw.
- Standard Cancellation Policy: PALTA must receive your written request for refund for any of the registration fees by March 15, 2020. Please note that there will be a $50 administrative fee for ANY changes made to your initial registration, including cancellation. Cancellation requests received after March 15, 2020 will not be refunded. Non-refunded payment will not be credited toward any other service from PALTA. No-shows who have registered, but have not paid, are liable for the registration and will be invoiced accordingly.
- Lodging: Registrants are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. Click here for more details.
- Late Registration/Walk-ins: Late registrations (received after March 6th) will incur a $45 late fee. Walk-in registrations will be allowed with the exception of field trips. However it is strongly recommended that you register early to avoid late fees.