The Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania, along with the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and the Westmoreland County Land Bank, invite you to the 3rd Statewide Land Bank Summit on May 11 & 12, 2016. Take this opportunity to network with peers, share information, learn about PA Land Bank successes, learn from the authors of the two newly-released Blight Planning and Land Bank publications, and much, much more…
Wednesday, May 11th (DeNunzio’s Italian Chophouse, Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, 148 Aviation Lane, Latrobe, PA 15650)
- We open our afternoon program with the release of Pennsylvania Land Bank Resource Guide, followed by Land Banks 101 (including a Snapshot of Land Banks in PA), all presented by Winnie Branton of Branton Strategies, LLC
- Our Dinner Program includes a welcome by the Westmoreland County Commissioners, and then A Land Bank Success Story: The Westmoreland County Land Bank presented by April Kopas of Westmoreland County Land Bank
Thursday, May 12th (Westmoreland County Community College, 130 Depot Street, Latrobe, PA 15650)
- Receive a copy of Five-Step, Fast-Track Blight Plan Method, and learn the method from Chris Gulotta of Gulotta Group, LLC
- Next up is Rural Blight Learning Labs: Somerset, Fayette & Greene Counties
- Followed by Land Banks in Action: Lessons Learned from the Trenches
- Don’t miss our lunch program, The Big, Bad Cuyahoga (Ohio) Land Bank
- End your afternoon with a Walking Tour of Westmoreland County Land Bank Properties
Please share this invitation with friends and colleagues who may be interested in joining us.
Please click here to register.