Occasional Updates via Email
- Email Updates — Receive occasional emails regarding land conservation in Pennsylvania, including training opportunities, new resources and public policy news.
We want our emails to be useful and concise. We don’t want to unduly add to the mass of emails you receive every day. And we don’t want you to trash our email before reading it. Consequently, we have a policy of constraining the number and frequency of our email communications. You have the ability to sign up for all or some of the following:
- ConserveLand Update – PALTA’s primary source for email update which shares information regarding resources, tools, and upcoming events. These emails are typically send out no more than once a month.
- Conservation Advocate – PALTA tries to keep members of the conservation community updated on policy and legislative issues. Sign up to receive Conservation Advocate emails to learn how you can take action on important conservation issues.
- Get Outdoors PA – PAthfinder – Learn about new trends in outdoor activities; hear about cool events happening all across Pennsylvania; get to know more about the wonderful Get Outdoors PA partners bringing outdoor recreation to your backyard…plus much more.
Special Purpose Discussion Groups
- PA Conserveland Listserv — This discussion group is a private listserv for land conservation professionals, leadership and volunteers to post questions, provide expertise and exchange ideas. Users of this listserv will be confirmed by a PALTA administrator.
- Land Stewardship Network– The Land Stewardship Network was established by the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association to make it easier for stewardship professionals to communicate with fellow land stewards and advance land stewardship in Pennsylvania. Email email@example.com to join.
- EAC Network – The EAC Network helps EAC members to their experiences and bounce ideas off each other. It provides a forum for EAC volunteers to work together to answer each other’s questions and solve problems together. Anyone wanting to advance the work of EACs may join this discussion group. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Getting Off a List
Many have commended us for our judicious use of email. However, if you ever feel you are receiving too much from us, let us know and we’ll drop you from one or all of our email lists.